A Next Generation Education & Player Development Pathway Program
Let me introduce you to the most dynamic Platform yet for for study abroad athletes, (Soccer Players) to attend. This program will completely disrupt the college system here in the USA and abroad.
The typical route for a college bound soccer players is that the aspiring student athlete might have been Identified as a prospect through the Tournament Showcase format, more than likely by playing on their travel club team. Some of the other routes maybe that the player might have been invited to attend a ID Camp and a coach may have identified them at the camp or the player has shown an interest in attending that school, then scouted by the college staff.
If the player is a potential fit for the program, taking into consideration the college teams needs, his position, financial requirements, how many seniors are graduating the program, etc, the player needs to question if the college and the development is the correct fit for them.
Does the School have the Degree or Program the Student player is looking for?
Affordability, cost of the school after scholarship, financial aid, loans etc,
On going development as a player. Is he going to get an opportunity to go pro doing his time at school? More than likely not.
Can I learn from this coach,? is he going to take me better ? What contacts does the coach have to open doors for me at the next level?
The latter points are very important and is often if not always ignored, as the potential of an Academic or Athletic Scholarship if offered regardless of the amount $$$ far out weighs what could be the most important item to the player, if that player believes that his overall development might maybe jeopardized.
The truth is once a player is recruited into college team he will be expected to attend the same program and play for the same coach for the next 4 years. Depending on the level of that player chances are he might not see a lot of actual playing time in his first year as a freshman.
This player who has trained and worked hard to achieve such a high level of performance all his life may have a higher goal and ambition to exceed beyond that level , in fact more than likely the player will see his development be regressed rather than progressed.
If you are familiar with the quote from Malcom Gladwell who states that it takes over 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to become an expert. If this holds true then there is no way that playing in college is going to offer that type of deliberate practice if you do the math that is around 20 hours a week for 10 years. Recognizing that the Student athlete will hardly play in competitive games in the first year and that they will train only during the fall season (12-14 weeks out of the year) college has so many restrictions to prevent the players from playing and training out of season the player will never reach the 10,000 hours needed.
We are starting to see that more and more top college players are leaving to seek their development and opportunities outside the college game, they travel abroad or seek professional playing opportunities right here in the USA. This too is not ideal to a player
What about the parents role in this process, parents want their son to get the best opportunity possible for them to realize their dreams but they also have to be the voice of reason at times unpopular as it maybe at the time, by trying to explain that it is only the few who make it to the professional level at any sport. But if they don’t try they will never know!
Core components of our program
Training on a daily basis 7 days a week.
Compete in meaningful games weekly in Pro- Leagues in USA, Spain, Brazil, England & Portugal
Train and Play in leagues and teams around the world.
Be scouted by professional teams globally and top Universities in the USA.
To travel, to learn, to develop, to exceed expectations to live your dream!
- Fall of 2020 Philadelphia Fury: August 1 – December 1 – 16 weeks
- Winter of 2021 Brazil: Sao Paulo Jan 4 – March 7 – 10 weeks
- Spring/Summer of 2021 Spain: Benidorm March 14 – June 4 – 10 weeks
- Fall of 2021 USA, Philadelphia Fury 4 months playing in the National Premier Soccer League Founders Cup.
- Winter of 2022 Brazil, Sao Paulo 3 months training and playing in exhibition games against the Brazilian serial’s A and B leagues u21s teams. Education will be done on line.
- Spring/Summer of 2022 playing in the Philadelphia Fury National Premier Soccer League. Player will also attend classes at the college of choice.
- Fall of 2022, England/Scotland, 3 months split between the two locations in the UK, playing a series of exhibition games each week against lower division professional club teams to create an additional platform for exposure. Players will continue their education on line.
- Winter of 2023 returning to the Major Arena Soccer League with the New Jersey Americans. Players will attend classes at universities while in the USA.
- Spring/Summer of 2023 Philadelphia Fury National Premier Soccer League. player will attend classes at the college or University of choice.
- Fall of 2023– Portugal Algarve, 3 months playing the reserve team in the Algarve in one of the most recruited countries in the world, creating a final platform in Europe to be seen for the last time during your college career.
- Winter/Spring of 2024 return and play with the New Jersey Americans in the Major Arena Soccer League before graduating at the end of the semester with a degree and potential professional contract.
After graduating with your degree we are able to offer you placement with our partner company the Judge Group one of the largest private Staffing Agencies in the USA who will be charged with finding you a position in the corporate world should you not be able to gain a professional playing contract over the period of the 4 years.