Path to Pro Academy Program
Your Opportunity to Play at the Next Level
Path to Pro Academy Program
Soccer Universities will be launching a u16-u17 Academy for those players who are determined to be seen and get an opportunity to play at the next level. Due to the success of the Soccer Universities program, SU has decided to launch an academy program which will be a Pilot Program for 2022. So we are only inviting a small group of players into this program as a precursor to our full launch of the program in 2023.
The outline of the program will be extraordinary as we have arranged with our international partners to offer a very unique experiential program that not only covers their on field development and journey as a pre Professional player but also offer a best in class High School Education which will be Powered by our International School, High School partner who specialize in offering online education internationally and as well as here in the USA
A strong academic experience that will prepare your child for the best universities
A quality program with a depth of resources and value
A school where your child’s academic gifts and interests will be encouraged and developed to the highest potential
A program with the flexibility and personalized schedule that works with his sports commitments
An inclusive and diverse curriculum taught by certified teachers
The Soccer Universities program also has a dedicated Health and Wellness Director – whose role will be to assist our Academy Director of Coaching in the following:
Online Schooling, Grades etc.
Health and Wellness- Pre- Season Medical, Concussion Testing, Allergy Testing- Fitness and Covid Protocols
Admissions School and Pre College Prep. Communicate between the Player- Parents- Coaches- School
Academy and College Showcase Programs.
Travel and Residence, Special Dietary Needs etc,
The outline of the Path to Pro Program is not only for those players looking to continue their soccer development but also alternatively prepare them for a college career if that is the direction they choose to go. This is the way this program has been structured.
You see, the structure of the program will allow for the players to play in the top showcase events in the USA during the Academies’ time in the USA. The rest of the time these players will be exposed to international Academy play with the possibility of being offered a place at any one of our partner professional clubs as an academy player or as a young professional.
The structure of the Academy Path to Pro Program is as follows.
- 12weeks residence at the new Tampa location at the new SVB- Tennis Center in Zyphrhills Tampa Fl.
- 4 Weeks training with and alongside Welling United – London, England before moving onto St,Andrews Dundee Scotland.
- Christmas break 5-6 weeks, time with the family prior to heading back to Florida.
- 12 Weeks in residence in Tampa USA playing in several College ID tournaments creating another pathway to higher education now using your increased soccer IQ and experience before heading off to Spain and Italy for 4 weeks to train along side Villajoyosa CF- Spain- and SU-Suzzara our Professional team in the Serie D division in Italy our Global Head Quarters and play against Serie C club Mantova Academy and Serie A team Verona academy teams amongst others.
The Daily program will be loosely based on the following:
- 7am Breakfast.
- 8am – 10am on Technical and Small Sided Tactics
- 10:30am – 12:30pm School- Study (3 hours)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm Tactical Sessions and Position Specific Training
- 3:30pm – 6:30pm School (3 hours)
- 6:30pm – Evening Study and free time
- 10-30pm lights out.
We will have a separate strength and conditioning programing for every player as well as classroom sessions for film and video analysis.