Fill out this simple application below, and one of our elite coaching staff members will reach out to you shortly. From there, we’ll typically conduct an interview and further evaluation as necessary. We’re excited to meet you!
Read the next steps below to learn about our acceptance process.
Send in your profile and highlight tape to Soccer Universities.
Be evaluated by our technical staff.
If your performance and highlight were successful, our technical staff will reach out to you to request that you..
Set up a call with a parent to discuss with our coaching staff about the program and any questions you may have on whether we are the right fit for one another.
Once you have been excepted by our Sporting Director you will be contacted and emailed as excepted into our program.
Finalize payment options with Soccer Universities administration staff.
You can submit payment via PayPal here:
Once the steps above are complete, you’ll be ready to proceed with the next steps of the college application process!
- Apply for Admission to Harrisburg University through the application on the Soccer Universities website on our education partners page.
- While waiting for your admission application to process, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov. Harrisburg University’s school code is 039483.
- Receive your acceptance decision from HU and merit scholarship offer from Admissions
- When your FAFSA along with your acceptance is received by Financial Aid, you will receive a financial aid award package from HU Financial Aid.
- If your FAFSA has been selected by the federal processor for verification, you will receive an estimated financial aid award letter along with a request for needed documentation. Complete verification successfully and move to step #6. If your FAFSA was not selected for verification, you will move immediately to step #6.
- Receive the FINAL financial aid award package from HU. This package will contain all financial aid that can be awarded upfront. Aid such as HU scholarships/grants, federal grants, state grants, and federal direct student loans.
- Review your financial aid award package and assess what your estimated cost is going to be. There will be documentation included with the award package to help you assess this estimated cost. Contact financial aid office for assistance if needed.
- Once you know your estimated cost, decide if this will be paid for out of pocket or if you need to apply for additional loan funding. Again there will be documentation included with your award package to help you with this. Contact financial aid office for assistance if needed.
- Apply for additional loan funding if needed (Parent PLUS or private loans). If loan funding not needed, pay your fall bill or set up monthly payment plan with the Business Office in August.
- Complete any additional requirements needed before classes start in fall. This could include required processes for your student loans (Master Promissory Note and Loan Entrance Counseling), and your Pennsylvania State Grant Application if you are from PA.
- Start classes in the fall. It is essential to have every single step above complete before arriving on campus.
THIS IS NOT SOCCER CAMP FOR ADULTS.
We expect professionalism at all times in all ways! even from the application and communication stages so please if you are considering an opportunity for placement with us be professional you never know who is watching